Ann Misner was hired as director in December of 2015.
We have been in our First St. building since March, 2005. Gary & Carol Vessozo has kindly leased the building to us for use as a library.
It is a remodeled bank, grocery and mercantile store from 1905. Our walls are 20 inches thick, made of brick. Our floor is cement (carpet covered). Those conditions are perfect for the heavy weight of books. We are thankful to the retired Bittick brothers who remodeled the building for us.
Our community is rural, surrounded by corn, onions, sugar beets and potatoes. Yet we are 35 miles from the capital and biggest city, Boise. It is the best of both worlds. For shopping, we can go to the big city but at home we know our neighbors are watching out for our kids, cats, dogs, chickens.
Contact us by phone: 459-8247, via e-mail: [email protected]
or find us on Facebook: Notus Public Library